Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi
Adventure Beyond the Border

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Safari Adventure

WOW!!! What an incredible experience I had on the Safari Trip with new friends. We went doom bugging and it was hilarious. The passengers were screaming, laughing and simply having a great time. At times we didn't know what was going to happen. Riding in a 4x4 on sand through the Abu Dhabi desert was crazy fun. I loved it. Then we saw camels that we were able to take pictures with. We also got to ride a camel, an ATV and enjoyed some traditional native food. The belly dancer was great!!! I have got to learn how to belly dance and work my hips like that. Man! Incredible. Zumba and Belly Dancing classes are on my "TO DO" list...very close to the top!

This has been a wonderful experience so far. Every day I rise and look out my hotel window I feel even more BLESSED! I am INTERNATIONAL now. I am enjoying this incredible experience and I am looking forward to meeting and teaching the children I will have. I can see my LOVE for teaching and learning returning. I think that everyone should take advantage of the opportunity to live abroad once in their lifetime.

In the words of Queen Lateefah in Last Holiday :"MAKE ME INTERNATIONAL".

Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment