Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi
Adventure Beyond the Border

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Patiently Waiting!!!

Ok! So I have been reading that a lot of people have received their e-tickets and itineraries. They are aware of when they are leaving and the journey has come to fruition. Not Me!!! I am still waiting to find out if and when I will leave for my new adventure in another country. Let me change that last sentence...I am still waiting to find out WHEN I will be leaving for my new adventure in another country. I am so excited but also a little sad. I will miss someone who is very dear to my heart...my best friend. I know I will be ok however I will miss him. The wait for my e-ticket and itinerary is driving me crazy. I constantly check my email and spam with anticipation thinking today will be the day! Nope! Not yet! Still waiting and waiting and waiting. I had a dream the other day that was as vivid as me sitting at the table talking to my son that I will be leaving on August 17th. What was the significance of my dream? Will I actually be leaving on that day, should I play the lottery 817 or will I receive my e-ticket and itinerary on that day? Dreams mean something just have to wait and see, I guess!

I see that Nirvana (travel agency) is not very organized though. A few of the people who have received their information has had to make contact with them to make corrections...name, children not listed, wrong visa attached, etc. This maybe the reason they are so far behind because they are having to spend time correcting the one's already sent out they cannot focus on getting out those that are waiting. I just hope I will find out soon.

Til next time!

1 comment: