Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi
Adventure Beyond the Border

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Time to Pack!

Today I began my packing process. I think my situation is different from most that are taking this journey.  Unlike most, I am not selling, renting or leasing my home. I am treating this whole experience like an extended vacation. My packing will be less intense as others. The only thing I need to be concerned with is clothes, documents, a few supplies and technology. I do not have to pack up my house or have a garage sale. I will be coming back to my home. 

My best friend and son will be taking care of my house while I'm away. Anytime I come home for a visit I will have a place to stay. Besides, I plan to give Abu Dhabi between 2 and 4 years. Not sure if I will extend beyond four. I do have a reason to return to the US I just would like to return being financial secure and with the ability to work stress free. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can see life after living abroad. I continue to put my plans in Gods hands praying that they match His will for my life. 

I am approximately 24 days away from my anticipated departure. I hope to see a few people before I leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment