Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi
Adventure Beyond the Border

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Resigned from position

As of 11:30 am on July 25, 2013 I have submitted ALL necessary paperwork for my resignation from my current position with the Dekalb County School System. I am know patiently awaiting their official notice of my departure. I had many positive and uplifting experiences teaching in Dekalb; however in the end it was rachet! Approximately 5 years of no pay increases, furlough days, increased work loads, and lack of support.

Today, I am headed towards another adventure. I will be packing and moving overseas to teach. I am looking forward to this opportunity and excited about learning a new culture. I believe this will be a chance for increased professional development and improvements on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment