Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi
Adventure Beyond the Border

Friday, August 16, 2013

Still Waiting...

So this process is taking it's toll on me. I am anxious, frantic, and going crazy. The few people that know I am leaving ask me daily when will I be leaving. All I can say is "soon". There is a little concern because I have resigned from my teaching position and technically I have no income after August 30th. I believe and have faith that what is for me..is for me!!! The human side of me is nervous about my situation right now. Not knowing is difficult to deal with on a daily basis. I know that this "not knowing" will end soon. I just pray that I can continue to be a positive example to those around me who are watching how I handle things. Being patient is not just waiting for an answer, it's how you act while waiting! I want to be an inspiration for others who decide to follow their dreams and realizing that reaching goals and dreams take time. Everything happens in GODS time and His time is ALWAYS right on time.

During my wait there are things that I need to get done. I didn't realize how much paperwork I needed to do as it relates to my personal life (i.e. Living Will, POA, Life Insurance, etc.). These things (except POA) should have been in placed before however the new journey is placing a magnifying glass on the situation. I have taken care of the Life Insurance but not the Living Will and POA. It's a lot but it needs to be handled. I suggest that if you are going to make a MAJOR life style change like I am to make a list and check them off as you go.

This new journey is exciting and truly needed. I am looking forward to all that I will experience and learn. I have visited my friends and family for the last time. I am completing my last paper for my class (working on Doctorate) and I am all packed. I have made provisions for my home, my son will have my vehicle and my business has been handled. I need to do the two items above, a change of address and handle our cell phones.

I am claiming Saturday, Aug. 17th, as my day! I had a very vivid dream that something exiting happened on that day. I was running around all excited shouting I'm leaving, I'm leaving, I'm leaving!!! I pray that my dream was letting me know I will be leaving soon.

In the words of Haneefa..."Good things come to those who wait" and "No news is good news".

Abu Dhabi bond!!!

1 comment:

  1. No Evelyne, I am still waiting also. More tickets will start being issued on Sunday so I am hoping to leave by the end of next week. Take care, we will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete